Real Madrid Coach Julen Lopetegui has said starman, Luka Modric will not be leaving the club this summer.
Lopetegui assured the Los Blancos supporters that World Cup Golden Ball winner Luka Modric will not be joining Inter Milan.
The Croatia international has been linked with a move to the Italian Club in recent weeks.
Lopetegui who took over the reins at Real Madrid after Zinedine Zidane resigned after guiding Real Madrid to a third consecutive Champions League Glory.
Lopetegui also confessed his admiration for the former Tottenham midfielder who has been one of the standout performers in the club for the past three seasons.
“I talked to him [ Modric ] after the World Cup,” said Lopetegui.”We will talk on the eighth to see if he will be ready on the 15th, but he is a player that I am passionate about, a player I love.
“He is a Real Madrid player and will stay with us.”
Your favorite Homie, that Badh good Guy, An Engineer, Singer, Rapper and a Veteran Blogger. i can help you promote your music to the World. whats-app me on +2347030571041
Social media handle @iam_wisdomlee
Ghanaian Teacher ‘Allows Students To Fight’ In Class After Canning Was Banned
Two pupils were left to fight in front of their classmates and teacher who purportedly filmed the shocking incident which happened recently in Ghana.
It is believed that the very person who filmed the incident was the Class Teacher, since pupils are not allowed to use phones in school.
It is claimed that the unnamed teacher left the pupils to fight since the Ghana Education Service (GES) banned caning in schools.
The GES in a statement signed by the Deputy Director General, Anthony Boateng, ordered all schools to immediately adopt a new disciplinary toolkit together with alternative sanctions as measures for correcting pupils and students in schools.
The tool indicated that “apart from the physical pain corporal punishment inflicts on children, this approach also causes significant emotional damage.
Some of the lasting effects of this method of disciplining school children include physical scars, emotional scars (trauma, fear, timidity etc.) and violent behaviour.”
Relatives of the Irishman who headed to South Africa to meet a person he was chatting to online for two years, only to wander the streets of Johannesburg, have started a crowdfunding page to try to get him home.
“We’re raising £1,000 to help get Stanley Currie home from South Africa after he was mugged of all his belongings, passport and money,” Currie’s crowdfunding page on justgiving.com read.
“We need to put Stanley up in a hotel until his emergency passport can be got and we get him home as soon as possible (sic).
“He has been walking the streets of South Africa for a week with no food or water and is currently receiving medical care,” the page read.
By January 8 2019, more than £1,164 had been donated by 48 sponsors.
The 66-year-old was reported missing after no one heard from him following his departure from his Dublin home on December 28 2018, when he said he was headed for South Africa.
His brother, Robert, took to social media to locate him.
“He hadn’t booked any accommodation over there [and] was carrying a large amount of cash. He suffers from depression and has got heart health problems,” Robert said.
“This ‘person’ who he was going to meet… no one from the family have any idea who ‘she’ is and we are obviously concerned that it is a scam.”
On January 7, his family announced that he had been located in Edenvale, east of Johannesburg, in Gauteng, a suburb approximately 17km from the OR Tambo International Airport.
This was after several tip-offs that he had been seen in the area.
Some of those who came forward claiming to have seen him said they had identified him as the missing man by the tattoos on his arm.
The SA Community Crime Watch group, which assisted in the search, said he had the names of his family members tattooed on his forearm.
Spokesperson Steven King told TimesLIVE that two women had found a sunburnt Currie lying under a tree on a pavement in Edenvale.
“When they found him, he was disorientated. He said he got lost and could not find the way back to the place where he was staying,” King said.
He had his cellphone and a pair of jeans with him.
It was not immediately clear whether he met the woman he travelled to South Africa to see during his time in the country.
Pastor MBORO claimed on his Facebook page that he went to hell and killed satan.
On a post that was later deleted when people started asking questions, the pastor claims God sent him to hell to get rid of world’s number one enemy.
He wrote “when I got to hell there was a queue of millions of people waiting to be braai’d by Satan. I even saw some prominent South African politicians. I was so shocked because they lived like angels here on earth. I thought they went to heaven. When Satan saw me he panicked and directed his army to kill me. Like Samson in the Bible, I defeated them. Satan was my last victim”
His received a moria of insults and condemnation from people who told him to stop misleading people. The post went down after an hour. It is not clear whether he will post it again or not. His claims comes months after another equally controversial pastor claimed he went to heaven and took pictures with Jesus.
At the time, the pastor claimed that the exclusive photos would only be released to select few members after of course a fee.
He later released photoshopped images to prove. This is one of the photos he released then.
Jim Yong Kim announced that he would step down next month, more than three years before his current term was due to expire.
The decision ends Kim’s six-year tenure and may give US President Donald Trump decisive influence over the future leadership of the 189-member global development lender.
“It has been a great honor to serve as president of this remarkable institution, full of passionate individuals dedicated to the mission of ending extreme poverty in our lifetime,” Kim, 59, said in a statement.
Kim, who became the bank’s president in 2012, is to join an unnamed firm focusing on investments in developing countries, the bank said in a statement, and will return to the board of Partners-in-Health, which he co-founded.
World Bank CEO Kristalina Georgieva will serve as interim president upon Kim’s February 1 departure, the bank said in a statement.
Under Kim’s leadership, the bank set the goal of eliminating extreme poverty by 2030 and ramped up financing.
Last year, it also won approval for a sharp $13 billion capital increase after acceding to requests from the Trump administration to curb loans to high-income countries like China.